Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Nothing has changed with our Zaxnet transmitter for Deva24. The Deva24 will work with IFB200 just like the older Devas. When we are ready the internal transmitter module will be submitted for CE and FCC testing. As it is the same as the IFB200 it will get approval and then we can distribute it.  

 

Glenn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, glenn said:

Nothing has changed with our Zaxnet transmitter for Deva24. The Deva24 will work with IFB200 just like the older Devas. When we are ready the internal transmitter module will be submitted for CE and FCC testing. As it is the same as the IFB200 it will get approval and then we can distribute it.  

 

Glenn

 

Thanks Glenn the Deva 24 is a masterpiece of design, but I hope you can see that the situation and scant information about the internal Zaxnet implementation (why's scant information necessary anyway?) is not ideal for a very keen potential purchaser like myself. As it requires another $1350 dollar outlay (IFB200 with additional weight and clutter in a bag), on what is already a substantial outlay, for something that might be made available for no additional cost, at some indeterminate time in the future, leaving one with an orphaned IFB200 at some point.

I note you keep implying that older Deva's required the IFB200 so what's the problem, but as a former Fusion owner ( ultimately really too bulky for bag use) and Nomad user, I'm intending to implement a Deva 24 for bag use.
Can you confirm any of what was said, and is still available to read on the Gotham website from September last year
"Initial shipments will not have ZaxNet enabled, since it's pending FCC approval.  When it's approved, there will be no charge for the ZaxNet board and it'll be installable by the end user or a dealer."
I'm disappointed that you're implying that the Zaxnet board for the Deva 24 has not even been submitted yet.
Sorry to push on this, and of course there may be reasons why the information is so scant that you don't want to disclose on a public forum, in which case please tell me to shut up.
But I really am keen to know what the situation is, and if any further information or approximate timescales can be made available or confirmed, I'd be grateful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×