Denecke Slate Mod 4 Pin Lemo Time Code

MartinTheMixer

Hello all, Have a look at my mod for the Denecke TS-C slate. This gives the slate the ability to take 4 pin Lemo. This will prevent the camera dept. From taking the position that their menu selection for time code is just fine, "It must be your mixer,cable, etc." . Let me know what you think. If anyone likes this, I can modify your slate. I really want thoughts here, not yes men. Where is Senator Mike?

20160615_224652.jpg

15 minutes ago, John Blankenship said:

I don't seem to have those problems with the camera department.

It only takes one. And as far as having problems with the camera dept., there are bad people on the planet. Some of those people wind up in the camera dept. There are bad plumbers, bad lawyers, bad cops, bad hamburger cooks and bad doctors. The camera dept. Is not immune from bad people.

6 minutes ago, MartinTheMixer said:

It only takes one. And as far as having problems with the camera dept., there are bad people on the planet. Some of those people wind up in the camera dept. There are bad plumbers, bad lawyers, bad cops, bad hamburger cooks and bad doctors. The camera dept. Is not immune from bad people.

I just went and looked on this site. There is one post that talks about problems getting a Red Scarlett to sink. I am sure if I keep looking on this site, I will find multiple such posts. So, I am not unique here.