New Audio Ease INdoor Plugin

tombackus

https://www.audioease.com/index.php

I just watched the demo of this new Audio Ease INdoor plugin for post audio. I already use Speakerphone and AltiVerb, and this new INdoor plugin looks very nice. Lots of features and capabilities for people like me that need a fast way to worldize their sound effects in a mix. 

Tom Backus CAS

Yeah, this thing sounds remarkably good and the flexibility is impressive. It is expensive, but making a plug in like this isn't cheap. It would be nice if there was some sort of break for existing Altiverb owners. Even though it is a totally new plug in, it's basically replacing/improving on a large portion of the Altiverb features. $500 for existing owners would get me to pull the trigger right away.

Very cool and impressive, but I'd curious to see if the userbase can add to the list of "spaces" or "environments". While it seems like these would cover a great deal of spaces, I would love the flexibility of being able to add spaces as appropriate.

On July 4, 2016 at 4:47 AM, Jose Frias said:

Very cool and impressive, but I'd curious to see if the userbase can add to the list of "spaces" or "environments". While it seems like these would cover a great deal of spaces, I would love the flexibility of being able to add spaces as appropriate.

It looks like it would be tough with the current workflow due to the custom mic array etc. But hopefully down the road.