question about Lemo connector

rosa

I am looking to repair the cable that goes from an RM to a BDS, both made by Remote Audio. Unable to source the connectors used by Remote Audio,  I decided to search for a LEMO. Its a 6 pin the same size or series as the common 5 pin used for TC.

The 5 pin connector model number is FGG-0B-305-CLAD52Z.

Anyone with more experience know if its safe to assume the FGG-0B-306-CLAD52Z  would be the correct 6 pin for this? 

Thanks,

Rodrigo

check the body of the LEMO for a clue... 

FGG is the type of connector, 0B is the shell size 305/306 refers to the pins, CLAD etc refers to the back of the connector - whether with strain relief or not, and 52 is the ID of the connector referring to the max diameter of the cable possible...

You guys are awesome. Apologies for hijaking the thread, but I'm looking for a 3 pin Lemo connector for an older sonosax mixer. It says its an FGJ 1B 303, but I'm having a hard time finding anywhere that actually has those connectors. I am finding FGG 1B 303 connectors are fairly easy to get my hands on. Do you guys know what the difference between the FGJ and FGG connectors is, and if the FGG will work?

Thanks!

-Mike

I have all sorts of weird lemo connections on assorted Nagra and Bruel and Kjaer bits and bobs (alas no spare J...) but I recall having a chat with the lad from Lemo UK at a trade fair not too long ago when I brought up connectors and leads. He was extremely helpful saying they would make up custom leads if required and happily sold direct parts but I recall in minimums of perhaps 4. Nevertheless I would contact Lemo if you can't find a local supplier and ask for either suppliers and/or the possibility of buying direct, as well as answering any parts or second-use-manufacturer questions. And they're Swiss, so must speak at least four languages aside from English ... !

Jez