Mr. Chauhan has been posted the description into "tag" section. So, here the actual description:

"Today i was working on zoom f8 recorder not much happy while working on the problem is with timecode in it after syncing with camera its get sync with camera but when i switch off recorder after switching it on it shows different time as compare to camera".

Dear Chauhan,

1. Timecode and Sync is something different. You can watch and learn the differences from Ambient University, easy and quickly. Thanks to Ambient for that. http://ambient.de/en/university/

2. Your answer to the problem is: ZOOM F8 Manual, page 96. You can check it here. Once again, read the manual carefully and follow it. https://www.zoom.co.jp/sites/default/files/products/downloads/pdfs/E_F8_0.pdf

3. Good luck

There is no battery/capacitor/power source that remains active if the Zoom F8 is powered off. This isn't something that can be fixed with a firmware update. the RTC is not timecode accurate.

The "solution" is to put some AA batteries into the recorder to keep it alive between battery swaps.

OR

Connect a sync box to the timecode in and not have a problem.

I've literally said it 100 times now, the worst thing with this recorder is the name printed on the top of it.

You won't find any other company offering an 8 channel recorder for $1000. The preamps are good, the options are decent, the timecode clock (when powered) is stable.

This does not replace higher end equipment offered by Sound Devices or Zaxcom, but this is a huge leap forward for the low-mid range professional market. It has faults, but it is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else even close to its price range.

On 7/29/2016 at 8:44 PM, Shastapete said:

IThis does not replace higher end equipment offered by Sound Devices or Zaxcom, but this is a huge leap forward for the low-mid range professional market. It has faults, but it is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else even close to its price range.

I think there's another way to look at it: it lowers the standards and quality needed for mixing, recording, timecode, and reliability and puts it at an under-$1000 price tag. I also think it creates the false impression that this is all you need to get the job done. Often, I think the recorder might be the least-expensive part of the kit. The investment in microphones, mixer, wireless, batteries, and everything else is far greater than that of the recorder itself. To me, the only leap forward here is right off a cliff going down into the Valley of Bad Audio. 

Ah, that's kind of harsh.  An attentive professional with some experience, confidence and the right peripherals can make an F8 work just fine.  Many of the posts I see re trouble with them are due to the user being inexperienced in the general operation of file-based TC audio recorders of any kind, and perhaps a certain resistance to reading the manual and trying things out BEFORE a job.  It is very true anymore that recorders have been making up an ever-shrinking percentage of the value of a kit (esp compared to analog) vs. pro-level wireless etc., but that's in the nature of anything having to do with digital data storage.  Give it up to Zoom for making a decent recorder really cheap--we did the same years ago when Sound Devices debuted.  An F8 is not on anything like the level of SD et al in terms of ruggedness, ergonomics and stupid-proofing, so you still get what you pay for.  But for a smart newb (or a poor oldster) this thing is a boon.