Zarges aluminium cases

Matthias Richter

I was looking for a 14HE or 16HE case.Check out these military cases. Could serve for sound cart cases. There is a 19" frame that can be installed and uninstalled really easy. Good access to all sides if needed but very protected otherwise.

http://www.zarges.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Mediathek/Logistik/Download/Kataloge/UK/Kataloge/ZARGES-High_Performance_Cases-EN.pdf

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-18 um 00.22.17.png

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-18 um 00.24.04.png

Matthias, those case look great! I'm wondering whether the metal (aluminum) construction would be subject to a lot of denting, something which does not really happen with the typical fiber/plastic cases (SKB type). These are probably not readily available in the US so I might not be able to see them in person.

7 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

Matthias, those case look great! I'm wondering whether the metal (aluminum) construction would be subject to a lot of denting, something which does not really happen with the typical fiber/plastic cases (SKB type). These are probably not readily available in the US so I might not be able to see them in person.

I use their transpo boxes and they are very rigid. You can even stand on it.

Its probably the prices that will set them back compared to SKB / Thoman-fakes.

I'm just 1HE short but 12HE is max with standard SKB cases ... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.
I use Zarges cases in place of Pelican cases as the weight savings are great for my air travels. These flight cases are great and designed for transport and vibration isolation for military applications. Yes they are expensive but they can take a pounding and protect the gear well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk