Zaxcom TRXLA-3/ZHD in use?

Jamesg

Hey I know there's a TRX thread going right now, but my question is slightly different. I'm about to embark on an adventure show, and my usual workflow is to double mic the talent with both a Lectro WM (for range) and a Zax ZFR for backup record. Best of both worlds, two separate lav mics for if and when one fails, gets waterlogged, covered by a rope, etc...

For various reasons, I'm considering switching to the new zaxcom TRX, but I can't find anyone who's done any real world range tests in difficult circumstances, specifically with the transmitter in an aquapac under wet clothes. I'm going to try and get a test unit this week and see how it performs, but has anyone used them in anger yet? I know the ZHD mode should be a significant improvement in range, but in all probability my transmitters are going to end up buried in a pocket under a wet climbing harness, in an aquapac, with the antenna bent double! 

Any thoughts on if it should be as robust as a WM under these conditions?