Zaxcom erx software Upgrade

MartinTheMixer

4 hours ago, Wandering Ear said:

I have lots of older versions, pm me what version you want and your email and I can send it to you.  

What is the issue you are having with 2.11?  Make sure ifb voting is turned off before you update too, having voting on prevented me from updating when I went to 2.11.

AND THE WINNER IS.... Mr. Ear. I had tried many times to get the software to update. After I turned voting off, updated on the first pass. Good job. Thanks, Martin 

10 hours ago, Wandering Ear said:

Glad it worked for you.  Took me the better part of a full day in the office before I figured out you can't upgrade with voting turned on.  I suppose I should send Howy a note and ask him to include that in the upgrade instructions.

Well, it makes sense. The erx doesn't need to be shopping for a better signal in the middle of getting an update signal from a foot away. Thanks again, Martin.

P.S. ok, now work some magic and figure out how to get my aes42 to turn on on Nomad 12. M.

3 hours ago, Wandering Ear said:

I've never used aes42 on the nomad, so I doubt I can help, I think you should call Zaxcom.  It's either a setting or a hardware fault, both of which tech support can help you sort out.

2 hours ago, John Blankenship said:

Before calling Zaxcom I'd recommend doing a full reset and re-enter your settings manually to see if that has any bearing.  You can save your settings prior to doing this if you like.  

Thanks guys, I will be sending it back Monday. Apparently the power section for aes42 not working. Not a big deal. I love Zaxcom.