overtone audio

soundtrane

Announcing my professional audio company in Bombay, India. 

http://overtone.audio

This is a long-standing dream - to set up a professionally managed company that will offer sale, support, repairs and training in India. 

I have the support of almost every manufacturer and hope to help transform the scenario in India. 

I visited NAB and then went to Lectrosonics and Zaxcom last year to get trained in repair and maintenance. This year, I go to IBC and then to DPA and Schoeps for the same. 

-vin

This is GREAT! Way to go, Vin, your dedication to excellence in sound, your commitment to education and training in our craft, is unprecedented in your area of the world --- there is no person better suited to doing this than you --- I know we all support your efforts and wish you the best of luck in this new adventure.

4 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

This is GREAT! Way to go, Vin, your dedication to excellence in sound, your commitment to education and training in our craft, is unprecedented in your area of the world --- there is no person better suited to doing this than you --- I know we all support your efforts and wish you the best of luck in this new adventure.

Dear Jeff, thank you my old and dear friend. I sure hope to do something out here and if not - i'll buy a ticket and get out there! 

Thank you all my dear friends - John, Phil, Jose... I hope I live up to expectations! 

So... Here is the itinerary for September: 

8th to Amsterdam (IBC), 12th to Copenhagen (DPA), 15th to Karlsruhe via Frankfurt (SCHOEPS) 16th to Berlin (2 days with my dear friend Christian Conrad - Sound Designer, also hoping to meet my old friend Frank Kruse - Sound Designer), 19th morning to Munich (Ambient), 19th night to Bombay... and i reach home on 20th mid-day. 

-vin

Having never met you in person and based on your contributions here, I believe the Indian industry and the crafts peeps of sound are extremely lucky to have you in their corner. 

As one of the peeps that you inspired from the early days of JW, I can only wish you the best.

Thanks Marc! Hope you are well my dear friend... 

2 hours ago, Nate C said:

Having never met you in person and based on your contributions here, I believe the Indian industry and the crafts peeps of sound are extremely lucky to have you in their corner. 

As one of the peeps that you inspired from the early days of JW, I can only wish you the best.

Thanks for the kind words Nate. Yes, that side of the world i have not visited as yet... 

-vin