Chad Peter

Boom/Mixer Op needed for short film in Galveston, TX

Hello gang,

I'm producing a narrative short next week in Galveston, TX.  We need a boom-op / mixer for ONE DAY: Friday, September 23rd.  

Unique shoot with bare bones Los Angeles based crew (travelling) and a young "name" actress attached (she co-wrote it and will star).  Please contact me with your rate and a brief example of your experience level.  Best way to reach me is via email - chadpeter at hotmail dot com  

Thanks everybody!

-Chad P.

My imdb

No bites yet.  If there's anybody that does take this on, I'll certainly pass-on whatever knowledge I have of setting up shots for boom removal (by means of post-VFX), ala what is done on "House of Cards" (my other day job).  Details in this thread:  

On September 15, 2016 at 0:36 PM, thelza30 said:

Hey Chad,

Galveston probably doesn't have any local mixers as Houston probably has the most work. Peruse the Texas Film Commission web site:

https://tx.reel-scout.com/crew_login.aspx

and call some local Houston mixers. They have some really experienced crew there. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent, thanks for the heads up!  I'll give their listings a try.  Figured Galvaston wasn't exactly a hotbed for production.

-Chad