I have gotten ripped off by a JWSOUND member

MartinTheMixer

Well first what is full name Martin? 

No Jeff said that I can post that as well, but if we both feel like posting private messages gets us somewhere then maybe it won't. I agree I didn't handle the beginning the best, but as you can see people don't trust others who react the way you are right now.  I'm not sure if I had handled this situation differently it if would have gotten us anywhere, you seem immune to reason. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always Tim, texting, messages and emails don't present many times  the best face on communications... Your probably both great guys...  Everyones tired, working hard and trying to conduct business ... shi% happens...   Again, as an observer, I don't feel there is anything left to "win"  or "prove"  other than this is settled..

Problem is Martin, nobody I believe cares, ( maybe a few munching on popcorn watching brothers go at it) and the whole mess just irritates Jeff...  He said he won't kill the section, but I am fearful if this continues, he may re think that...

Again, nobody thinks any less of you... or Tim for that matter... Don't you see that...  If they take away something, it may be , protect yourself when conducting business and exchanging money...  Use the protections offered.... whether they now choose to deal with Tim or not... Maybe that's a good thing... but you have to agree... it's done.

If both of you can simply say "sorry..."   that would go a long way.

31 minutes ago, MartinTheMixer said:

Oh no, Mr. Munger had a choice to make and he made it. If he in Rado are going to blame me for Munger selling bad products, let's just get it out in the open. Again, he had a choice to make and he has made it. I'm certainly okay with that.

Sincerely, Martin 

Hey Martin,

you really have a problem comprehending and communicating.

where have I said I blame you??? I said nobody is to blame.

please stop mentioning my name.

I am done with this BS!!!!

30 minutes ago, Tim Munger said:

Well first what is full name Martin? 

No Jeff said that I can post that as well, but if we both feel like posting private messages gets us somewhere then maybe it won't. I agree I didn't handle the beginning the best, but as you can see people don't trust others who react the way you are right now.  I'm not sure if I had handled this situation differently it if would have gotten us anywhere, you seem immune to reason. 

The sentence structure in this paragraph is too messed up for me to figure out what he's saying. Put periods and commas where I have some chance of figuring out what it is you want.

Yes, please do not publish your private messages, nobody's interested in them. Nobody will be vindicated or found guilty as a result, nothing will happen that hasn't happened already. Except, you, Martin, will lose a tremendous amount of respect here. Whatever is in your pm's won't change that.

By the way, publishing "private messages" may well be illegal, just like reading somebody's mail or email might be.

2 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Yes, please do not publish your private messages, nobody's interested in them. Nobody will be vindicated or found guilty as a result, nothing will happen that hasn't happened already. Except, you, Martin, will lose a tremendous amount of respect here. Whatever is in your pm's won't change that.

By the way, publishing "private messages" may well be illegal, just like reading somebody's mail or email might be.

That is silly Constantin, they are messages to me. And believe me a whole lot of people are interested in them. And yes I will be very Vindicated. Respect is an opinion, I'm dealing in facts here.

I DO want to keep the WTB - WTS section open and functioning. I am, however, locking this topic since that seems the only way to put a stop to all this nonsense. I know it may not be nonsense to the two parties involved, but I can assure you it is obvious that for the majority of the rest of us, this issue is of no interest. I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation for all of our other members who have posted all the reasonable and thoughtful comments that should have been able to close this thing down gracefully.