New Mac Book Pro

AnuarYahya

Apple graphic issues

New MacBook Pro uses have complained about massive GPU related problems, mostly but not exclusively related to running Adobe Software or FileVault 2 disc encryption. The videos attached bewlo show two of the most common issues users have been experiencing: wrong colors, glitches and even GPU freezes. Up until recently it was unclear if the issues were hardware- or software related but a mail from VP of software engineering at Apple Craig Federighi, suggest, that it may be the latter

apple.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

yep a bash :) its gone be.  :(   but i would love to chip in.  by just asking what is it what the it makes it a good product. ? technical. besides liking the OS the way it is used? 

since i see allot of people from the movie business or design use an apple.
Witch is funny. seeing editors exporting a  video in the slowest possible way. since most  Macbooks pros have only 2 cores, some 4 and they overheat so hard they are throttled down to mediocre speeds...... so  yeah specs look nice until you actually need them like 100% load. the cooling cant keep up since most of the apple users rather have a sleek design then a design that makes sense.  i must add some things are nice like the charge port ! and screens are always of good quality. But it amazes me that it is quit clear what they do..... IT MUST LOOK GOOD. nice looking body, sleek, and a good screen, and rather nice battery life...   it is so clear performance is not one of them !!!!!! so why use them when you work in a professional sector where performance counts!!!!!! 

and i for once am a sound designer and have had a few years of IT worked with apple products and am a PC user, and im sure my old 3 year old pc will still put all the new macbook pros to shame in raw performance.

as well lets not forget there new designs are completely designed around trowing them away !!!! nothing is replaceable. buying the cheaper model ? have fun dealing with drum ROFL.........................  1 usb C port....   yes you also use that one to charge..... so ever want to use anything else ?? go buy a extension shit dongle that wear you only usb C port out within the year.  harddisk died  >? or your memory >??  ooh  well just trow away your computer since it is on board.  ur keyboard fucked ? well we got you covered we managed to chip it so a new one , not placed by us wont work !!! JEEEEJ   

let me hear one good point on the new apple products ! im sorry i really get pissed of by the nonsense, the company is fucking everyone over and there are  still people cheering for them  !!!