Mike Mulcahy

Thanks to jwsound

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I discovered jwsound this year and have gained a tremendous amount of help from reading the posts and the experience and info contained within.

Thanks very much to Jeff Wexler and all the contributors to this site.

Mike M.

Thank you, Mike, so pleased to hear this, that JWSOUND has been a useful and enjoyable site for you. Hope to continue into the New Year with interesting and relevant topics of discussion. We're going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of JWSOUND site in January, 2017.

No kidding????  WOW....Congratulations many times over Jeff.....

I am grateful and thankful for Philip Perkins, one of our most esteemed members and active participants from the very beginning. It is your contributions, your wealth of knowledge and experience (and patience) that have helped shape JWSOUND. Thank you.

Decade!

Decade-nce.

No, I did not just type that.

So for sure there's something GOOD happening in 2017! Yay.

Congrats, Jeff.

10 years. Great milestone. This was the first sight I joined and it was my  introduction to "social media". Sadly I'm now an addict to social media, but I digress...   10 years ago in 2007 the iPhone was introduced. Coincidence? Like Job's, Wexler is a smart cat. Well done amigo.  Happy almost 10 year anniversary and Holidays to you and the family.

CrewC

Thanks, Jeff! I learned a lot from all members.

:)

Yes, thank you Jeff for doing this and contributing to our community. In our day, it's all about providing infastructure, and this site is the number one infrastructure for exchanging content on production sound.