What bag???

cmassey

As we don't have a store where I can try out different audio bags, I need the help of the collective...

SD 633, with Sound dashboard for two SR receivers!  Enuf room for an Audioroot large battery, and a small fishing tackle box for lavs and such...and probably only three SMV transmiiters  as the fourth receiver will be paired with a plug on device and not in the bag....

thanks in advance!!!!

orca 30, one of my SRs removed, open slot for a voltmeter tbd... while not a perfect bag ( cannot open CF/SD flap without disconnecting a few cables & lifting 663 up out of bag,  it could be an inch wider so the the standard XLR connectors/hirose fit a bit more snug/safely inside the hard frame; and find the odd criss-crosss hold down straps for the 633 finicky ) I've no real reason to try another as all of my bags in past have been compromises. But I do like the metal skeleton & its held up very very well.

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5916.JPG

I went with the stingray junior. RX in front pouch or in main compartment against 633 (with a dashboard would work). Lo-pro connectors on all I/Ps and O/Ps and my primary cables are a lightweight mogami (including the camera send) to save weight and leave as much room as possible. There are a lot of attachment loops on the bag so I went on the principle if I need to carry more kit I will add capacity to the bag with pouches - which is probably not as tidy as a bigger bag when you do have to carry the extra stuff, but when you don't have to carry so much, the bag is slim and light.