Hit the road 2016.... Give me some 2017

old school

They say be careful what you wish for.... but I do wish 2016 a swift kick in the ass as it passes on into 2017 and beyond. While many die every year, it seems like we lost too many great artist. Maybe it's just age. My boomers are getting old. But enough about us,(we never said)...  I'd like to give Thanks to JW and all the contributors here @jwsound, (except one of ya;~)  ) for making this such a good, informative, and often fun place to hang with the Nerd Nation of sound people. I look forward to more of the same in 2017 and whatever comes our way. Cheers as RVD would say.

CrewC

17 hours ago, afewmoreyears said:

Well, I'm looking forward to a more prosperous 2017... Happy new Year.... to you Crew and all...

Well my 2017 is already set to be more prosperous than 2016 was, touch wood, ha ha - and I'm still four and a half hours away. So unless things go DREADFULLY wrong ...

Happy New Year to you all MEANS Happy New Year to you all (whatever that means) so let's sit back and enjoy the new ride!

Jez