Jeff Wexler gets a very unique honor

Laurence

I have been following all of that and I still can't figure out what they're trying to say --- I know it's some sort of "art" but I don't get it. The piles and piles of VHS cassettes is getting a lot more attention these days because of the 20th anniversary of the movie. I'm just blown away by the 20 years ago part!

"Show me the money!" A whole store of the same VHS tapes= antiquated technology or archaic thinking and no choices. From an art perspective it correlates with the current ideology of "me" instead of "we" and that money is all that matters. Funny though, and good movie too! But I've always been a fan of Cruise's acting work too so what do I know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2017 at 10:13 AM, Laurence said:

We knew Jeff Wexler was honored with a Career Achievement award a few years back but this is even better.  There's now a video store in Los Angeles that only stocks movies that were mixed by Jeff Wexler.  Is that cool or what.  Congrats, Jeff!  Take a look...

https://goo.gl/p70CPk

Thanks for the LOTD!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...