Zaxcom Nomad 10 Package for Sale

TallgrassPictures

Hi All, 

We're selling our Nomad 10 package: 3 ERX, 2 Trx900, 1 QRX-100, 1 CS-3e. Full meal deal. Never rented. 

All the deets here at ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zaxcom-Nomad-10-Kit-with-Sanken-Cs-3e-Microphone-/142265354678?hash=item211fad09b6:g:H4IAAOSw5cNYkoXG

Thanks for looking! Feel free to hit me up at jb@tallgrasspictures.com if you have any questions. 

Jeffrey

Yes, the minimum post number was initiated to try and make the Want To Buy - Want To Sell section function as much as possible like the rest of the DISCUSSION sections. I never wanted JWSOUND to become a classified sales site or auction site. So, by having the minimum post requirement it was to insure that posts were being made by regular members who had been participating in discussions, etc. So, people and companies have gotten around this by doing what TallgrassPictures has done. In general I am not a fan of sign-ups that use company names rather than their own personal name, again, this is to encourage people to use the site for its intended core mission: discussion amongst individuals engaged in the sound community.

I will leave the TallgrassPictures post up, I guess, and hopefully it will not become problematic.

16 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Why not? They already got five. Because of the reserve? Or the low feedback?

Ha, ok. I stand somewhat corrected. Yes, I will buy this package for $20. Heck, I will go 30 bucks. I think the ad was changed, but I could have misread it. I don't think it will get anywhere near the "buy now" price.

Sincerely, Martin 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MartinTheMixer said:

Well, I can't really tell you what it's worth, because it is different for different people. There are items in there to me that I would have to resell. So, I don't know how to answer that. I may be preparing to part with some Zaxcom, what all do you need? Thank you.

Hey, after a Nomad 10 or 12, 2x Wireless TX with suitable RX and a couple of ERX TC packs as a start. I'm on Sound Devices with Sennheiser 2000 RX at the moment, so its pretty much starting the kit from scratch again.