One last chance to RSVP for RAMPS/JWSOUND NAB party

Jim Feeley

Hi Everyone,

Here's how to:

RSVP for the 2017 RAMPS/JWSound NAB party

The annual RAMPS/JWSOUNDGROUP party will again take place on the Tuesday night of the NAB Show.

Please let us know if you're coming by RSVP'ing no later than April 17. RSVP'ing helps us plan to cook enough food.

WHEN YOU RSVP, DON'T ADD COMMENTS SUCH AS "BRINGING THREE FRIENDS." SUBMIT A SEPARATE RESPONSE FOR EACH PERSON ATTENDING. 

Details are pretty much the same as the last few years and as of this posting, are listed in the header of this page.

$30 gets you a buffet of Thai and other asian dishes (including some vegetarian options). The price will include tax and gratuity. The $30 is collected at the door and required to get into our area of Satay. There will be a cash bar.

To make sure we arrange for enough food, we need a good estimate of how many people plan to attend. So please fill out this simple form...and provide the secret word(s) to help us filter out Web bots and spammers.

Secret words: more spectrum
Link to the RSVP form: http://bit.ly/2jW4Y3P

Signed,

Your Party Planning Pals.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ever get hungry?

Will you attend NAB in Las Vegas this April?

Have you RSVP'd for the most fun you can legally have in Vegas for $30?

Do you know the increasingly scarce secret word (see above)?

Have you considered clicking this link RIGHT NOW to RSVP for the April 25 RAMPS/JSWSOUND party?

http://bit.ly/2jW4Y3P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're closing in on NAB....and on the deadline to RSVP for our annual dinner for the production sound community. If you will be in Vegas in a couple weeks and plan to attend our dinner, please click on the link at the top of this discussion topic and fill out the simple RSVP form now.

RSVP'ing helps us plan to have enough food on hand.

Thanks!

Signed,

Several of us who help organize this thing...

Hi Everyone,

Well the party happens Tuesday April 25, a week from tomorrow.

To help the restaurant know how much food to prepare for our buffet, PLEASE RSVP BY TODAY!

If you have already RSVP'd, no reason to do so again. But if you haven't...followed the link in the first post of this thread (and also currently at the top of every post in the forum).

Thanks and have fun net Tuesday night!

Hi Everyone, yes we are a bit past the RSVP deadline. And we have a big number of people planning on attending. But since people's plans change... please consider again if you plan to attend the NAB party next Tuesday, and if so, please RSVP.

Party details are at the top of this topic and in the header of every page here on JWSound.

To RSVP, not the secret words (that help us control the RSVP form) and follow the link.

Secret words: more spectrum
Link to the RSVP form: http://bit.ly/2jW4Y3P

Thanks everyone!

I RSVP'd a while ago and hopefully, you have it. I was less sure back then but I will be at the party for sure. It will be my first time meeting everyone but not my first time at NAB. The last one I attended was 2006. I look forward to meeting you Jeff as I've been a fan of you and your father's work for quite some time. Very excited.