Matt Bacon AMPS

SOUNDCART Limited Edition MiniCart

To celebrate SOUNDCART's 1st anniversary (we launched in March 2016) and our British heritage, we are releasing a limited edition MiniCart in British Racing Green.

The difference between the standard MiniCart and the limited edition version are the colour of the handles and shelf brackets. Otherwise the price and specification remain the same as the standard version.

When ordering your MiniCart please make sure you let us know if you like one of the limited edition models otherwise a standard version will be supplied.

Trew Audio (www.trewaudio.com) are now dealers for SOUNDCART in Canada and USA (in addition to Pro-Sound) while A4audio in France is also now a dealer.

For further information about the MiniCart and your local dealer please visit our website at www.soundcart.audio  

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

This is too gorgeous! My first car was a 1960 MGA which I purchased used off a lot, bright orange color (yikes!) --- first thing I did was have it painted British Racing Green.

5 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

This is too gorgeous! My first car was a 1960 MGA which I purchased used off a lot, bright orange color (yikes!) --- first thing I did was have it painted British Racing Green.

Thanks Jeff.