Best Lectro Blocks for Los Angeles

soundgarten

Hi Everybody,

What seem to be the clearest Lectro Blocks for use in and around Los Angeles. I've noticed that it seems that Block 22 is almost completely useless everywhere I try it. Since my original Venue was Block 21-22 only, of course I still have lots of Block 22 transmitters. I've gone to wide band low now, and I'm wondering which blocks are the best choices for me to go to now.

Thanks for your help.

Mark Weingarten

Which ever ones come up clean when you check for clear frequencies... I'm not kidding,  LA being do diverse in terms of terrain and the shear amount of broadcast material it varies depending on where you are at any particular time.

Sometimes certain blocks work well in one area and are useless in others or 6 blocks all have some frequencies to use...More often than not, you'll find something on almost all blocks ....

There is no magic bullet...

Hey Mark, like those above posts, it varies by neighborhood w 21 & 22. I almost always get 2 0r 3 usable freqs on block 21 except in parts of Pasadena. 22 is usually very crowded in L A but yesterday in Pasadena there was a large open chunk of space. Easily could of picked 4 or 5 freqs.  I've been having great success w block 20 most everywhere. Same for block 19 and whatever the block lower is called. Those seem the most open to me but as they are my newest units I haven't used them everywhere in SoCal.

CrewC