2.4 GHz amp in bag w/ Wingman

THSnodgrass

I was wondering if any of you guys/gals out there are using a 2.4 GHz amp in your bag setup along side the Wingman bluetooth dongle. I currently run an IFB200 in my bag for TC/scratch to camera and have added a 1W amp to that setup. I've already successfully shut down the 2.4 wifi in my apartment with this amp and it got me thinking about bluetooth devices working nearby. I don't currently own the Wingman dongle so I figured I'd see if anyone here is running that combo with success. I did test using a bluetooth keyboard w/ my 633 while the amp was working and it worked fine. Thanks in advance!

Thomas

41 minutes ago, ducky said:

If you have a wireless spectrum scanner turn you can turn on all your Bluetooth devices and perform a scan to find a clean frequency for your Zax. Which amp did you go with for your bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed.. thinking an RF explorer should probably be at the top of my purchase list. I'm using the 1W amp that SGS had a quick run at before realizing that the unit was not FCC approved. 

Cool.. thanks for the link! Once I get my explorer it will be nice to have a nice graphic display that's more portable.. I know they have a similar software for computers as well. As for the amp.. you may still be able to get your hands on one of these..email Thomas Popp .. Thomas@audiodept.com if you're interested. 

• 1 month later...