New K-Tek Stingray Holders for Zaxcom ERX

Hi all,

after we received a lot of feedback regarding our original ERX holder, we've chosen to split the functionality.
We are now offering 2 different versions of the Stingray ERX Holder:

• KSERX2 (for mounting only) features a removable ¼-20 threaded insert and Velcro backing
  • KSERX3 (for wearing only) features a swivel belt clip

So, if you are planning to hand your ERX to the Director use the KSERX3. If you're planning to mount your ERX to a camera use the KSERX2's Velcro to stick it to the back of the monitor or a magic arm via the 1/4-20 insert.

The Silicone Holder remains unchanged and still offers additional protection for your investment; the oversized top lip protects against accidental bumping of the knob/switch.

Both KSERX2 and KSERX3 have a Listprice of $40 and should sell in the US for $38. They are available now! 
Call your local K-Tek dealer or check it out on our Webpage at: https://ktekpro.com/product-category/audio/audio-accessories/ 

Ali 
ali@ktekpro.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey K-Tek:

I bought two of the ERX holders with the velcro and 1/4-20 inserts. I have to say, they do not perform as well as I had hoped. 

1. Velcro is soft side. Every camera I encounter has soft side on them - in general anything sticking to the camera (TC, IFB) needs to have HARD SIDE velcro on them. Can this be changed? It's unusable as-is this way. 

2. The 1/4-20 insert moves around a lot. It is not "solid" - you can rotate the case, so when it is attached to the mount, it still moves back and forth. I think I need to tape it down or something.... Not what I had hoped for.

Any suggestions on how to make this better?

Avi