Would love to find a project starting after March 30th. I have not done much networking over the years as I have stayed pretty busy. So, i hear " I always think you are busy" from a lot of people. I'm taking this opportunity to maybe meet some new people or re connect with some old friends. This is my IMDB --http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0183304/reference for reference. I live and work in LA but of course have worked through out the US and many other countries and am free and love to travel.  Looking forward to any responses.

Great guy and team mate as well as top boom op. I'm working with him this Friday and look forward to seeing Don. If you're in need of the best available, call Don Coufal.

CrewC

Easy to see that Don commands respect on set and is an asset to the sound mixer and the production in general. My biggest pet peeve with the young film crew professionals is they don't care about the production, only their little bubble.

10 hours ago, Dutch said:

Easy to see that Don commands respect on set and is an asset to the sound mixer and the production in general. My biggest pet peeve with the young film crew professionals is they don't care about the production, only their little bubble.

Good point Dutch. Don, like Jeff and others I know are film makers first who specialize in sound for picture. I believe to be a good sound/camera/art person, you need to know all aspects of the crafts.  BTW, I'm working w Don today.  A real treat for me.

CrewC

It's guys like yourself and Don that I'd love to learn from as we share a similar passion for the art form of film making. Keep me in mind if you ever need a second boom or if Don isn't available, it would be an honor to work with people of your caliber!