Daily Time Sheet Inquiry

NewEndian

Could I ask my JW peeps to send me pictures of blank Daily Time Sheets? I have built into Timecard Buddy a Daily Times export mode (because, let's face it, daily time sheets are a pain), but I need to know what productions are looking for so that they will be sure to accept it.

Very much thank you!

newendian@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I'm starting to see more and more users for Timecard Buddy! Thank you everyone who is spreading the word around.

I just submitted an update that expands the Daily Email. Now many more daily fields will be included depending on whether they are used or not. For instance, if you have a 2nd Meal, those times will be added to the Daily Email.

I figured the dynamically generated approach was better than pdf template approach because it is both simpler and more flexible. But if you do find there's something you want to see in the Daily Email that isn't currently considered, please let me know.

In other notes, I've decided that the $1.99 introductory price for Ad-Free mode will end on June 30th, at which point the price will increase to $7.99. And I've added ads to the rest of the places where I intended ads to be, namely right before the pdf and daily emails are generated.

Thank you all for your support!