100sideprojects

Another TA5 low profile! Not right angle this time

I'd like to give a personal testimony.

I sent three Sanken Lav's to Kristian. He quickly repaired and shipped them with the metal connector. Solid connector, solid repair, solid service.

I highly recommend having your Lav's repaired by him.

Jeff

Brilliant!!

Sadly shipping all my lavs to Canada would drive NZ Customs mad and Canadian post is not cheap.

I've been making cables for 50 years but would love to buy your caps!!!!!!

mike

14 hours ago, mikewest said:

Brilliant!!

Sadly shipping all my lavs to Canada would drive NZ Customs mad and Canadian post is not cheap.

I've been making cables for 50 years but would love to buy your caps!!!!!!

mike

Thanks Mike! 

Unfortunately every time I send the caps to someone, they can't install them properly.  Mostly because they are not as technically savvy as they claim to be or their cable guy does not care enough to do a proper job.  Then the complaining starts and it really is not worth the time.  What I can do is send you a few pieces to try out, if you like them we can talk more.  

20 hours ago, 100sideprojects said:

Thanks Mike! 

Unfortunately every time I send the caps to someone, they can't install them properly.  Mostly because they are not as technically savvy as they claim to be or their cable guy does not care enough to do a proper job.  Then the complaining starts and it really is not worth the time.  What I can do is send you a few pieces to try out, if you like them we can talk more.  

I assure you i am tech savvy and wont complain but figure it out - would love to get a few samples. 

-vin (India)