NEW: Ambient | NanoLockit

VASI

1 hour ago, The Documentary Sound Guy said:

You are confusing me by calling it a Y cable, but I think in principle what you are proposing should work.

This is what you are proposing?
TC-Out from Nova -> Nanolockit -> continuous jamming TC -> Nanolockit TC -> TC-In on Nova -> view Nanolockit TC on the Nova screen.

And, Nanolockit acts as master Tx to distribute TC to all other lockits.

All this makes sense to me and it should work, but I haven't done it.

yes precisely it would be a y cable lemo 5pin to 2x bnc, Where the bnc’s’s are wired to timecode in pin and timecode out pin on the lemo connector (am I reading correctly that these functions require different wiring as I currently have two different cables for input and output?) - I think I might have a scrap Lemo five pin connector that I can run this experiment on when I get back home. But if I could get this to work that would be awesome as this is definitely not something i can do with the jb1’s. The one thing I just can’t confirm specifically looking at the manual is that both time code input and output on the Nanolocket is active simultaneously by design. I am working on a job out of town currently theorizing this plan