VAS

NEW: Audio Ltd - DDX1010

this is a feature available in the 1010. and what i was referring to. i am waiting mildly patiently for my A10s to arrive.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:43 PM, Hugh Palmer said:

Does anyone know how well the superslot control will be with the 688 and sl-6?

IMG_0667.PNG

This is where the old system stood. I'm sure with the recent distribution partnership, this will improve. 

On another note I was reading some Audio Ltd. literature and it seems the US A10 can record or transmit but not simultaneously, similar to the new lectro models.  The A10 records to Audio Ltd.'s proprietary compressed format. I wish they would provide sample files for download. Ideally the same file recorded at the transmitter level and one through a SD 688/SL-6 kit so we could compare. 

47 minutes ago, Hugh Palmer said:

I haven't seen that anywhere in there documents except when talking about the American market. 

I'm talking about the American market.  That's why I said "US A10", US meaning United States but I can understand that not being clear if you're not from here. Too many acronyms to keep up with these days. 

I'm going to email Audio Ltd. and see if I can get some files to play with and compare a transmitter recorded file to a mixer recorded file.  ill report back if I hear anything...poor pun intended. 

4 hours ago, Matthew Marzano said:

I'm talking about the American market.  That's why I said "US A10", US meaning United States but I can understand that not being clear if you're not from here. Too many acronyms to keep up with these days. 

Quite right, my apologies. That'll teach me to skim-read and quick reply!