So who showed what at NAB

Bash

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, dfisk said:

PSC didn't do a booth at NAB this year. 

I talked to Ron a few years ago about this, and he seemed to think that some conventions weren't worth the expense for smaller manufacturers like him. Maybe he'll piggyback on a booth next year, but in the meantime maybe he'll let you peer into his shop if you happen to be visiting Valencia, CA. Maybe if you're on a pilgrimage to where Paul Walker died, less than a mile from PSC!

Can't express what a fan I am of Ron as a person, and of Ron's excellent gear and craftsmanship.

On 5/2/2017 at 2:07 AM, John Blankenship said:

One of the things I like most about this industry, is the team aspect. 

There are many things I consider when adding new tools.  Not caring about my crew isn't one of them.  If I don't buy one of these, it won't be based on disregard.

Good leaders care about the people who work under them -- great leaders put their people first before themselves.

Totally John,

Big business should learn this!

Also give any other person on the set a boom and they would have no clue what to do !!!!!!!

mike

10 hours ago, mikewest said:

Also give any other person on the set a boom and they would have no clue what to do !!!!!!!

mike

More likely they would enjoy their new 'job' and simply not realise what a dreadful mess they were making of it, along with the rest of the crew - everyone not monitoring at least!

J