Input configure set

I'm trying to get into a Zaxcom Nomad since I already use Zaxcom wireless. I've been going through the manual and I can't seem to figure out a few things, the main one being the input configure set. As someone who has never used AES inputs, I am very confused. I'm assuming that the analog xlr inputs (1-4) are always enabled and if you want to use 5 & 6, you have to select an option that enables them. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, options where Zaxnet is OFF, does this mean I can't control my wireless with these options? 

Now, let me tell you what I'm working with and you tell me what I need to do. I have 2 QRX200's receiving 4 TRXLA3.5's. I would like to run these digitally. I have a boom and 3 backup/extra wires that use XLRs. And finally, I would like to use Zaxnet just to control the wireless, no ERX's. Which option should I choose? 

Thank you guys so much in advance, this will be very helpful.

You're enabled inputs depend on the config you use, I use #14 8 AES in, 1-4 mic inputs (neverclip on 1&2) plus returns 1&2. Zaxnet has to be enabled to send and receive zaxnet commands and audio, use any config that lets you enable Zaxnet, this is most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're enabled inputs depend on the config you use, I use #14 8 AES in, 1-4 mic inputs (neverclip on 1&2) plus returns 1&2. Zaxnet has to be enabled to send and receive zaxnet commands and audio, use any config that lets you enable Zaxnet, this is most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, these Zaxcom manuals are tough to follow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk