Location audio dealer in Stockholm

I don't have any personal recommendations, I'm afraid, but a Google search like "Lectrosonics Sweden", yields several results, such as this one: http://www.visonomedia.com which is located very near Stockholm

This:
http://www.ljud-bildmedia.se/#Start
Appears to be right in Stockholm and they even have an emergency number

Hey wandering, definitely speak to Börje or Jan at Visono media. They're quick and good, not cheap though. 

Your other option would be to get in touch with Ljud & Bildmedia, www.ljud-bildmedia.se. 

You do have a fixer though, right? He/she should know this. Anyhow, have fun and enjoy Stockholm if you can. I'd buy you a beer if I were around and not having small kids :)

Thanks everyone.  I'm all set.  Lots of figuring it out as we go on this one, but having a lot of fun too.  I'm enjoying Stockholm very much.

Olle, thanks for the beer offer.  Any local brewery suggestions?  I've tried a couple so far, finding local breweries is one of my favorite travel hobbies.

It you're in Stockholm, pretty much every little pub on smaller streets have some sort of craft beer thing going on. Södermalm is thick with those places. My favorite joints in no particular order:

Omnipollos hatt (slussen)
Brewdog Södermalm (there's also one on Kungsholmen)
Nya Carnegiebryggeriet (Hammarby sjöstad)
Katarina Ölkafé (SoFo, near Slussen)
Babajan (a stone's throw away from Brewdog Södermalm) 
or any Monk's pub. 

I've never been, but there's also a Mikkeller bar in Stockholm somewhere, Mikkelles is a danish brand, but most of the pubs have local beer as well as the main brand. 

Have fun!

5 hours ago, Olle Sjostrom said:

It you're in Stockholm, pretty much every little pub on smaller streets have some sort of craft beer thing going on. Södermalm is thick with those places. My favorite joints in no particular order:

Omnipollos hatt (slussen)
Brewdog Södermalm (there's also one on Kungsholmen)
Nya Carnegiebryggeriet (Hammarby sjöstad)
Katarina Ölkafé (SoFo, near Slussen)
Babajan (a stone's throw away from Brewdog Södermalm) 
or any Monk's pub. 

I've never been, but there's also a Mikkeller bar in Stockholm somewhere, Mikkelles is a danish brand, but most of the pubs have local beer as well as the main brand. 

Have fun!

Thanks Olle.  I have a couple days left, I'll look those up.  I did find Akkurat? the other night, which was fantastic.  One of the few places I've had Cantillon on draft.