Need 3 wirless mics

Henchman

On 6/23/2017 at 9:41 PM, Philip Perkins said:

Hey Hench--do us a jangling keys test those wirelesses and let us know how they do?

I'm not sure what that is. But I do have a reel of various scene I'll post here, from one of the days we recorded.

I learned that I should not have changed the Output of the transmitter from -10 to 0. As it resulted in an overdriven sound when actors got a little loud.  Needed lots of eq, but it worked pretty good. But given the choice of no wireless mics for the songs, or cheap ones, cheap was preferred.

Just now, Philip Perkins said:

You jangle a set of keys in front of a mic connected to that TX, and listen on headphones to what happens.  Does it hold the clash of odd harmonics w/o distortion, or...not?  

I'll try that with the transmitter set to -10. See what happens

2 hours ago, Henchman said:

Half the cast are Brits

For sure and the mixture really makes the others stand out (in way that probably doesn't matter for the intended audience). Brits probably sound conspicuous to you as well, when performing the various North American accents. It was just funny because i'm listening to the guy in the flat cap and genuinely thinking where in the UK is he from (we do have a wide range of accents in UK - and some hybrid 1s on top Eg. when some1 from the Midlands moves to East London and has some kids with some1 from Scotland). Anyway I realised flat cap man could be from Vancover (BC), Aukland (NZ) or anywhere between (and good luck to him).

17 hours ago, daniel said:

For sure and the mixture really makes the others stand out (in way that probably doesn't matter for the intended audience). Brits probably sound conspicuous to you as well, when performing the various North American accents. It was just funny because i'm listening to the guy in the flat cap and genuinely thinking where in the UK is he from (we do have a wide range of accents in UK - and some hybrid 1s on top Eg. when some1 from the Midlands moves to East London and has some kids with some1 from Scotland). Anyway I realised flat cap man could be from Vancover (BC), Aukland (NZ) or anywhere between (and good luck to him).

He's an American.

I tried to get as many local british actors as I could.