Holy hot Damn! Documentary film "Unacknowledged" #1 on iTunes for 6 weeks and counting.

fieldmixer

#1 on itunes since it's premiere.

This was wholly financed by 5000 crowdfunding contributors.

a8c8c4cf5dd8110f5f8302bbdd9f9195.jpg

Very compelling, tightly put together, documentary. It doesn't let up.

Thoughts on this?

I just spent the Weekend with Dr. Steven Greer, this is his film... and life. Its looks as though, every - word - is - true.

30+ years of compiling documents, taking witness testimony, nurturing relationships, as a by product risking his life moving forward with the disclosure project.

Id like to wish everyone here that tucks into this film, a very happy, long overdue shot of truth. Gather your friends and loved ones and share the moment. The tide of the media programmed ridicule of the last 70 years on this subject, appears to be turning finally.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/unacknowledged-an-expos%C3%A9-of-the-worlds-greatest-secret/id1224265618

Best 5$ you will spend. if you want facts, instead of the steady stream of fiction thats oversaturated the globe on this topic, ensuring mass confusion so that few can tell fact FROM fiction.

Again, holy hot damn!

I havent seen that.

I cant view the video you posted engaudio. It crashed the app when i click. Id like to see it.

But, seeing as Cia directors, senators and presidents request his briefings, i would imagine he's been properly vetted. Its seems pretty clear he's not doing this for entertainment purposes or financial gain. So. Dunno. Again. Pretty compelling.

34 minutes ago, fieldmixer said:

Wow great trailer too. I havent seen that.

I cant view the video you posted engaudio. It crashed the app when i click. Id like to see it tho.

But, seeing as Cia directors, senators and presidents request his briefings, i would imagine he's been properly vetted. Its seems pretty clear he's not doing this for entertainment purposes or financial gain. So. Dunno. Again. Pretty compelling.

Had a watch of the trailer but to be honest, I've heard all that info watching youtube videos over the last few years.. I take it this is about the fake alien invasion that's being planned according to "high level sources"? (what do I know, I'm only a sound mixer and he may well be correct).  Anyway, lookup "bombards body language, steven greer" on youtube and you'll find my link. Thanks for posting, I'm interested in listening to what he's got to say in this film, hopefully expanding on the subject and changing my opinion of him.

Currently I'm watching flat earth videos for entertainment..

Grant.

Im not sure what flat earth is but just to be clear, there is NO mention of any flat earth theories in this doc.

No one said it was. There are other "documentaries" with the flat earth stuff

No bullshit in this one.

No flat earth stuff, but possibly still bullshit

• 1 month later...

I don't need to read Dr. Greer's works to know it's bullocks for the same reason I don't need to read the Bible to know that Judaeo-Christian theology is a fairy tale, nor the arguments of climate change deniers to know they're wholly detached from reality.

The human mind is capable of all sorts of amazing things, including completely deluding itself into the most fantastical of notions. I don't claim that there is no such thing as extraterrestrial life (in fact, the Drake Equation makes its existence a virtual certainty). I just think the idea they've visited us is risible in the extreme.

This is the kind of discussion on this topic I find persuasive: https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/ultraterrestrials/

14 hours ago, fieldmixer said:

Then, for the love, why do you bother.

I don't, but you seem to be bothered. I never made any reference to the film. I was mostly commenting on the whole flat-earth situation. 

But to clarify your earlier statement: Greer has never "been requested to brief presidents and CIA directors and senators". He briefs them, i.e. he sends them briefing materials, but no one knows if they really read that stuff, and there has no vetting been going on. That's more than a subtle difference. 

Also, there is no evidence. No irrefutable evidence. Plus, he is turning it into a kind of religion (as Scott pointed out above) combined with new-age techniques, talking about Chakra and other things. If he were a scientist (which he claims to be), then why can't he talk like a scientist? Confront and refute criticism rather than ignore it. Scientists do that. They sound instantly more believable. 

Anyway, I know it was probably a mistake to ever get drawn into this discussion...

But to clarify your earlier statement: Greer has never "been requested to brief presidents and CIA directors and senators". He briefs them, i.e. he sends them briefing materials, but no one knows if they really read that stuff, and there has no vetting been going on. That's more than a subtle difference.  Also, there is no evidence. No irrefutable evidence. - If he were a scientist (which he claims to be), then why can't he talk like a scientist? Confront and refute criticism rather than ignore it. Scientists do that. They sound instantly more believable.  Anyway, I know it was probably a mistake to ever get drawn into this discussion...        

if you havent read or studied any of his work you may not be the best person to clarify then. Dr Greer, Actually presented the briefings in question. In person. He has been requested. And he shows up. Presidents, sitting and retired, senators and cia directors. Department of defence heads. In person. His reputation remarkable and, well, there you go.  

"There has no vetting been going on"

you say and know this because?

And, evidence... start with Watching /listening to the 2001 press conference for example.

15 hours ago, fieldmixer said:

not read or studied any of his work. But, "clarify". Thats good   The clarifications are.... "greer has never been requested"  sorry, You say this because...?  Dr Greer, Actually presented the briefings in question. In person. He is requested. And he shows up. Presidents, sitting and retired, senators and cia directors. Department of defence heads.

In person. His reputation remarkable and, well, there you go.

I didn't read a lot by Greer, but I did read a bit about him. 

I couldn't find any evidence anywhere that Greer has been "requested". He briefs, yes, but attendees are invited and some show up, that is different. 

15 hours ago, fieldmixer said:

"There has no vetting been going on"

you say and know this because?

It's funny you would say that, because that's all Greer does. He says and knows this because? So far I have heard hearsay and "witness" testimony. Where is the evidence?

But, you know, I can tell that this is important to you and I don't want to ruin it for you. I am sure that I couldn't ruin it for you anyway. But the discussion I fear is pointless. 

Thanks for the movie tip, but no thanks 

It kinda, *should* be important, But, not everyone is ready to, accept a paradigm shift in belief systems or lives. So. Thats up to everyone to decide for themselves. When where. you have decided not. Keep on keeping on.

And, Greer knows this because people come to him, from aerospace contractors working on black projects, intelligence community whistleblowers and upper echelon department of defence people, and, then ensures corroboration with multiple other sources before he even makes a mention of something.

Against my better judgement, I will pipe in briefly to add a tiny dose of reason and common sense:

Dear fieldmixer: have you ever tried to make a group of, say, a dozen people keep a secret? Now, imagine if the secret was momentous - like, I don't know, something that would change the way we see our world. Now, imagine we're not talking about a dozen people, but a couple hundred. Do this excercise, but without thinking about UFOs or Greer or any of us. Do the excercise as a logical experiment. You know, like a scientist.

I am fairly certain there are other cultures out in the universe, but I am also fairly certain that, if they find the way to the Earth, we would all find out PRETTY QUICKLY.

And, by the way, the fact that flat earthers were mentioned on this thread, hence comparing them with Greer and UFO abduction conspiracy "whistleblowers" should tell you something…

Cheers,

BK

The ways and hows of your question regarding how can it all possibly be kept a secret is outlined in many testimonials. Its multi faceted, of course, but, one of the cornerstones the secrecy rests on is, wonderful national security. Oh national security, what would we do without you?

I encourage you to look into the other cornerstones. ( media propagated ridicule, blackmail and threat of death to the individual and family, financial ruin, take away pension, and the secrecy oaths are effective. ) *which are, and have been expiring*

Remember the military man at roswell NM who first said, a flying saucer had crashed, it made the papers, then two days later changed the story to, oh it was a weather balloon? Look into his deathbed testimony. He was ordered to go back out there and deny. They couldn't let anyone *read enemies* know this was retrieved.

US army ret. Colonel Philip Corsos book. The day after Roswell, is an important read. Lots of info there. He has since passed away.

The CIA was created to manage this file very shortly after the Roswell event. Look into what Eisenhower did during this time and how he was subsequently shut out of it all. Have you seen/heard his farewell address? "Beware of the military industrial complex" speech. It was directly related to this. He was telling us something.

These are real people. Its your/our history.

Its hard to accept because, well, we've been lied to all our lives. but there it is.

Its also easy to forget that ALL english language media worldwide is absolutely owned and controlled. Its the biggest story you wont ever hear on the news. See what ABC news Dan Rather has to say about journalist censorship. Some things you absolutely cannot report on. Even if its the biggest story ever.

For more info on dr. Greer's work in particular, again,

Start with the 2001 Washington national press theatre press conference where military and other highly placed witnesses came forward and said they would swear before congress that everything they said is true. Turns out the cia sabotaged that feed from going out live to most of north America on that day.

Again, This isnt fiction. I would post key links to follow, but it really is up to the individual to do the work for themselves. There are key pieces of evidence that are absolutely dispositive.

Your question is apt but it doesn't cancel out the mountain of evidence.

There is lots of, for lack of a better term, bullshit out there to sift through. No question. It does muddy the waters and dilute the truth, So beware of that of course but, the truth does stand out. Its just a pain to get to. And fairly time consuming. You need to make time.