saadasound

Remote Audio Hi-Q Batteries

Just now, PJ Rankin said:

Thanks for the info! That sounds really promising about the 49Wh, I might have to pick up one of each. What was it you didn't like about the remote audio cup? Do audioroot sell a cup terminated in ta4? I've not seen one.

Thanks again.

The battery doesn't really lock with the Remote Audio cup. I never had the battery slip out but I worried about it all the time. The Audio Root cup locks securely. I got my cup unterminated and put on a TA4 myself. Ground to 1 and 4, Hot to 2, 3 not connected.

10 minutes ago, Trey LaCroix said:

The battery doesn't really lock with the Remote Audio cup. I never had the battery slip out but I worried about it all the time. The Audio Root cup locks securely. I got my cup unterminated and put on a TA4 myself. Ground to 1 and 4, Hot to 2, 3 not connected.

Ok that's good to know! I'll look into doing that myself so.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Audioroot with the Hi-Q 98:  almost 7 hours simultaneously running 633, 1 phantom input, 4x lectros, Comtek BST.  Been using two of these batteries, they've been flawless for 6 months so far.

1 hour ago, Trey LaCroix said:

+1 

I have the remote audio cup and just use a piece of gaff tape to secure it though. Works fine. 

-MF

3 hours ago, Trey LaCroix said:

+1 

There's a huge difference between the RA and audioroot cups. Get the audioroot one.

22 hours ago, Dave Pullmer said:

+1 

There's a huge difference between the RA and audioroot cups. Get the audioroot one.

The Sound Guy Solutions Cups are also built very well like everything they make