Adielees

Trade Shows and Expos

I'm hoping to attend some trade shows and or expos. I've been searching the web looking for UK trade shows and expos for Field recording equipment and seminars and whatnot, but I've been unable to find any. 

Could someone point me in the right direction. 

Thanks 

Adie

Plasa isn't likely to have much concentration of field equipment. However, IBC is like the NAB of Europe. All major manufacturers of field equipment will have equipment on display there, mostly in Hall 8.

John, cheers, good to know about SoundPro. New to me, must attend one some time. Adie, whilst Plasa is geared more toward live sound and lighting it's a pleasant thing to attend and there could be some interesting talks - Gareth Fry this year talking about the sound for his NT show about the photographer in the Amazon for instance. I would normally try to attend but doubt I'll make it this time around. Sadly we don't ever have anything with the sheer scope of NAB in the UK ... and not sure when the next AES will make it here. But they can all be fun to attend, and very often interesting outside the immediate sound aspect. Free beer from rycote for example!

Jez