Transport options for SRc & transmitters

Laurence T

Hi guys,

ive recently purchased an SRc and SMQV transmitters, and am thinking of the best way to transport them. I mainly do bag work and at the moment and when flying I just put my loaded OR32 bag and all other gear into my Peli 1620.

I’m wondering if I should have my lecro wireless stuff in another smaller pelican inside. My Sennh G3 (which I use just for wireless scratch) has its own box so  perhaps I should be looking after my lectros in a similar way!

Would love to hear who other transport their SRc, weather you leave it in the bag or have a seperate case/bag for them.

Thanks!

I leave my receivers in the bag and carry the bag on. I have transported it in a pelican as well with receivers left in place in the bag. Lectro transmitters are pretty much indestructible but I won't leave them just laying in a pelican. I keep everything stored in zippered pouches for ease of use and organization. One note on the receiversis I either fold down the antennas or take them off during transport.