TRXLA2.5

Prahlad Strickland

I emailed Howy regarding the problem, basically it's the same as a few other users from different threads. I have the frequency matched to the QRX200, but no green light.  I drop it one frequency notch and it goes green,  momentarily before going red again.

Factory reset fixed in both situations. 

Anyone know how to factory reset?,  Hoping to get a response from Howy in time, if not if anyone knows how to do a factory reset on the TRXLA2.5 very much appreciate.   I got as far as hitting the down arrow on the lock menu but there is no reset option in that factory menu.

I thought there used to be a reset in the factory menu.  One work-around would be to load a previous version of firmware that has the reset -- reset it -- then reload the firmware version you use.

The tricky thing here is which previous version still had reset in the factory menu, and also not to cross the "firmware barrier" line.  

Howy will probably be available in a couple of hours.  You could also email Jack or Glenn in the hopes they're reading email earlier.

13 hours ago, Jack Norflus said:

The factory reset was removed because it can brick the transmitter.

If you had a card formatted in that transmitter before you started having that problem you can rebuild your settings from the .me file.

I formatted the card and updated to latest firmware so I don't have that.... so i'm thinking,  if i brick it, I send it in,  if I don't try I have to send it in anyway?, so I may as well revert to an old firmware, try... since my worst case is sending it in anyway?