Drinking, driving, and a lesson learned

Mirror

With the holidays close upon us, I would like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.

Well, two days ago, this happened to me: I was out for an evening with friends and had more than several whiskeys followed by a few glasses of rather nice red wine. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was way over the limit.

That's when I did something I've never done before -- I took a taxi home!! Sure enough, on the way, there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise to me because I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.

I think you should start earning a living with it. I mean judging from your posts around here you are such a delightful and earnest person and have such a wealth of witty stories to tell, that your talents are wasted in the movie business. But as a taxi driver you can put all that to good use and make a good honest living along the way. 

And your forum handle would suddenly make a lot more sense