New Season Antiques Roadshow what mics used?

Steve strobel

I'm a fan of Antiques Roadshow and over the different seasons you see huge changes in the clip on lavs.  There's a new season out and I don't recognize the mics they're using.  Wondering if anyone knows what the mic is, and why they would use such a huge mic.  I'm guessing the sound must be pretty good to have such an awkward looking mic or what're your thoughts? Thanks just curious.  

A quick search found this:

"The Sennheiser MKE104 is simply an ME104 cardioid lavalier capsule and KA100 connecting cable. The combination eliminates the guess work involved with matching the ME104 to the KA100 cable of choice. This package includes the Straight Cable and 3-pin Lemo Connection for 3000 & 5000 Series Wireless"

56 minutes ago, Steve strobel said:

awesome.  thx. I've never used the 104, it is strangely huge. Not sure it would be my first choice but maybe the sound quality is pretty nice.  

They're using the windscreen which adds a lot to the size. The mic itself is roughly the size of a COS-11. I don't find it that nice sounding but it's one of the few cardioid lavs available, presumably chosen to cut down the background noise of the showroom.