Hi there !

WrineX

Hi i am new  to the forum my name is Joppe and live in the Netherlands.
I did not see an introduction section (or i am not looking closely ) so i just smack it in here if thats ok ?

I am 35  years old and usually did post production for television in the Netherlands. It was fun at start but became well..... work,  partial my own fault doing mediocre stuff was fine with me (but it does get boring) so i had more time to do other stuff.... my bet.
Set work i did not like much...  to much stress for me, i would be worried for days if i thought of everything, and if i got everything covered. So thumbs up for those that do :)
I was on the forum for a while now reading and being passive (hard for me) but i thought lets give it a change and introduce myself.

I am not so much interested in recording sound myself or doing post production anymore (although i am still into sound in general), but i sort of fall back to my old habits of making stuff, and where to start better then in the audio department ! in my free time i make a lot of weird exotic speakers and such, but for work it should be a bit more useful then that. 

So my first project on request of some friends from the academy i studied sound at (sound department),  a NP50 bulk charger.

I am to the end of my bench testing period and i wondered if there might be some interest here as well for such a product ? i am gone give it now to a guy working on set, his feedback might be useful. 

here's one picture but i leave the rest for the section department dealers and manufactures i guess ,before i end up being in trouble at my first post haha. (by all means move it if it is inappropriate)

Well see you around and if anyone has ideas for future projects or whatever everything is welcome , since thats the stuff i really like to do !

Kind regards,

Joppe

12 slot NP50.JPG