Dave

Good source for batteries in Toronto?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend good sources for batteries and chargers  (re-chargable Eneloop, Sony L-Type, etc.)  in Toronto area? Comparison shopping at the moment for what is available locally prior to going online.

Thank you for any tips and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Dave

Thanks kindly guys.  I've been meaning to check DV Shop for competitive pricing.  On another note, being from Toronto, would you know of any private sellers in the GTA selling any bits of used gear that would be priced affordably for assembling a small doc bag kit "on a budget"? I've been checking and advertising on Kijiji and have seen some gear, but not quite the right stuff yet. Looking for a boom, blimp/windshield, shockmount, batteries/power, lav or two.  I'm down the 401 from you in southwestern Ontario so not fully tapped into Toronto, other than the retailers. Thanks again guys - hope you're surviving winter :-))

All the best,

Dave

Keep checking Trews website consignment section probably the best spot for used gear. Also Audio Services has used equipment just not on as 

big a scale as Trew Audio does but still worth giving them.a.call to find out. 

you can also try Silent Sound Company (Reynald Trudel ,owner) at 33 Villers St. Toronto. # 416465 0371. He has batteries and check for used gear also.

Thanks very much guys. Will check all your suggestions and sources - very helpful :-))

Wishing you all a great day!

All the best,

Dave