Testers Needed: Coffii

NewEndian

Hey y'all. I need some help with a pet project I've been writing for a little over a year. It is not audio related, but I do need a relatively small (relative to the mass scale that I'd like to get to) number of proof of concept testers to get a feel for how the system plays out.

Think of it as a "No Drama" social network. It lives as an extension in your browser (Chrome only, for now) and gives you a Like/Dislike button and a Comment field for any webpage. You also get to see other "friend" users comments for that webpage and you can Like/Dislike those as well.

That's all you have to worry about. An algorithm decides who your friends are and what comments you see based on the Likes and Dislikes. If for example, someone leaves an obnoxious Comment, click Dislike for the Comment and that person will likely be removed from your friends.

That's it. There are no discussions or arguments. And everyone is anonymous, so don't worry about seeing what your friends really think.

It's super new, so don't worry if you don't see many comments at first. Until that point, you can think of it as a simple way to collect your thoughts. You can even find a History page by clicking the title button.

I really appreciate anyone who's feeling adventurous, has a Facebook account, and is using Chrome web browser: http://coffii.me

Thanks,

James