Which Lemo Power Plug for Timecode Buddy Wave

sinnlicht

On 17 February 2018 at 10:03 PM, sinnlicht said:

Hi All, 

Having updated to the :Wave I would like to make its power cable. 

I have Switchcraft 761K for BDS and am looking for the appropriate 2-pin lemo for the :Wave. I have a source for these that needs to know if these are "0B" or "1B"?

Any help would be appreciated. 

RL

A quick email to Matt Adams at Wendy's Broadcast will reveal all as they make the leads up and carry stock of the two pin Lemo.

I asked that very question of TCS, here is a copy of their answer.

I'm afraid the :wave is not supplied with a Lemo power cable - just a micro USB cable and power adaptor for charging. We do make and supply a variety of cables for powering via the Lemo port which you can find here: https://www.timecodesystems.com/products-home/accessories/

We use a locking 2 pin power connector similar to the 0B 302 series LEMO connector. One example of a LEMO connector part number such as that is FGG.0B.302.CLAD42.

If you are looking at making custom power cables, the exact part number will depend on the type of wiring used -- thicker wires will need a larger collet and have a larger value for the numbers after CLAD in the LEMO part number.

Pin-out:
Pin 1 : GND
Pin 2 : +DC

I hope that answers your questions, but please let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Olivia