SRC-A1 firmware update is available for download

Gordonmoore1

The SRC firmware update for the A1's carrying the Doug Pearson discovered bug fix is now available at our website

http://www.lectrosonics.com/Support/category/104-src.html

Version 1.18 fixes the 9.2Mhz offset an scan/screen weirdness.

A group of mixers in St. Louis indicated they were going to have an update party to update all of theirs at once - that's a great idea.   I might even pay for the pizza!

Let me know when and where - 

We will be loaning SRUSB endplates to those who can't get to a dealer or party conveniently  - we will begin that program next week (we need a bit more prep time to be ready for this) so stay tuned for details.  DON'T send you units in to us - they might just sit there until we have things set up.  I'll post the process shortly.

Gordon

35 minutes ago, Dave Rainey said:

What are other MAC users experiences here?    I have not been able to download Wireless Designer nor get Silverlight to work.  The Wireless Designer link just keeps wanting to install Silverlight.  Using latest ver. of Firefox, as recommended.  

See http://lectrosonics.com/Support/Wireless-Designer™/wireless-designer.html

I think you have to use older versions of Firefox but I'm fuzzy on this.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

Thank you for the reply Larry!

Anyone know what version of FireFox works?  

I've followed the instructions on the Lectro site with no success.

I tried with an older version of Firefox And the latest release.  It just keeps wanting in install Silverlight for some reason.

So I never get to Wireless Designer.

One posting on facebook said they had to enable Silverlight in Firefox, since it defaults to off. Call the crew at Lectro 1-800-821-1121. You'll get a human and solid help. (The robots went on strike for more 3-in-oil.) Getting advice from me on this subject is like asking the blind to lead the near sighted.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher