Alvin's cables, has anyone used them?

alidav

has anyone ever used and tested hardly this Chinese Alvin's cables? I need soon some lemo to BNC and DTaP - Hirose and they are both available on amazon prime, delivered in a couple of days. 

http://www.alvinscables.com/sale-10129553-alvin-s-cables-4-pin-lemo-right-angle-male-to-4-pin-cable-for-arri-lbus-fiz-mdr-wireless-focus.html

I got one of those “Eonvic” 5 pin lemo to locking bds cables a few weeks ago for $25 on Amazon. Using it off my bds v2 to power my older SD mixpre. Seems to be working fine, cable gauge seems thick and sturdy. Was also looking at the Alvin’s at the same time. Both made in China I believe. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075K7NT9B?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_yo_pop_mb_pd_t2

I have 2 of the lemo 3pin push/pull connectors and bought a 10 pack of the hirose connectors. I used the lemos to make a mic level input cables for my Zax TXs. So far they've held up great, haven't tortured them too much, but for the occasional times you need to record a board feed (and monitor) while running around they've been perfect.

The hiroses have been keeping my bag powered for a while now. No issues there, but things don't get moved around too much in there to cause mechanical stress.

Can't speak on their cable construction, as I've DIYed my own, but so far so good.

their price wasn't so convenient, around 36.00 € the DTaP- Hirose, and 40.00€ the lemo5pin-BNC,  for cheap compatible cables is too much, but they was available on amazon prime 1 day to deliver and so I purchased them, yes, they look weak but make the job.  actually, I am powering my sd with the DTAP -Hirose cable, and have just received another same, a bulk cable with no brand purchased on Alibaba express and delivered in 45 days and looks better as quality.