Sign in to follow this  
thenannymoh

633 track names into Premiere Pro

I can't be the first to struggle with this, but I can't seem to find a solution...

My editor is having problems migrating the track names from my 633 into Premiere Pro.  Files are poly wav.  He is only seeing track numbers, not custom names.  I know he can check out the sound report, but is there anything we are both missing in the process to make this automatic?  Anything I can do on my end with the 633?

Thanks in advance! :)

I can't be the first to struggle with this, but I can't seem to find a solution...

My editor is having problems migrating the track names from my 633 into Premiere Pro.  Files are poly wav.  He is only seeing track numbers, not custom names.  I know he can check out the sound report, but is there anything we are both missing in the process to make this automatic?  Anything I can do on my end with the 633?

Thanks in advance!

I often have the same issue. The solution is easy ; the editor has to enable metadata view in his editing program. By default tracks are numbered. Custom names are metadata . To “ see” metadata that view must be picked in the editing program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I didn't know that. Very hard to find though. Picture of Metadata: Sorry that Premiere is set to German.

DSC_1504.JPG