Remote Audio Adapt-a-pak Pro Kit.

I’ll keep it short – To those who have amassed a handy collection of adapters, how does Remote Audio’s Adapt-a-pak Pro Kit stack up? Would you use more than half of these adapter types regularly in, say, a year’s worth of work?

To prevent any confusion, I’m not talking about the smaller Lite Kit.

Edited by Daniel Ignacio
regular within → regularly in

I think most of us just pick up what we need when we need it.  Adapters etc are a "sunk cost" in production sound: you can never sell them the way you can a mic or a recorder etc, and the cost adds up.  I'd look into a kit like this if I needed to equip a crew or a venue I wasn't going to be around, all at once, like the AV Dept of a new church or school etc, where this kind of thing might be an easier "sell" to the budget folks as a single line-item instead a whole lot of little items.

I bought and I love it, I use many of the adapters quite often. It’s very useful to have around, and in fact I keep it in my car at all times. I extended it with some of my own finds. 

Just today I eas on a commercial shoot and I wanted to hook up a Sennheiser tx to their video village monitor. They couldn’t tell me in advance which monitor they had. In this case it wasn’t tricky, as it was an RCA out...

I also find frequent use for them in my house when I want to connect something to something