Sign in to follow this  
Eric Toline

The New Sanken CS-M1 microphone

Starting on Tuesday June 12th from 10am to 4 pm we'll have two of the new Sanken CS-M1 microphones available for demo. Production Sound Solutions 4549 Powerline Road, Oakland Park, Florida. RSVP not required, stop by and give a listen to this new breakthru microphone on your gear or ours. $895 is the price.

Sanken CS-M1.jpg

On 6/7/2018 at 9:37 PM, Eric Toline said:

Starting on Tuesday June 12th from 10am to 4 pm we'll have two of the new Sanken CS-M1 microphones available for demo. Production Sound Solutions 4549 Powerline Road, Oakland Park, Florida. RSVP not required, stop by and give a listen to this new breakthru microphone on your gear or ours. $895 is the price.

Sanken CS-M1.jpg

Eric,

When are they available for sale? 

Cheers,

Evan Meszaros

They are for sale now but we sold out our first shipment in 3 days. We have more on order from the Sanken U.S. distributor who says next shipment will be in about 4-6 weeks. I'll post when they arrive.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:37 PM, Eric Toline said:

Sanken CS-M1.jpg

Off topic. I didn't realize your store was in Oakland Park. My brother is a firefighter for Oakland Park. 

What model of Softie are people using for this? I have one for short shotguns but it’s still a little too big. 

Cheers,

Evan