John Blankenship is officially a year older today

al mcguire

Happy Birthday, John! Hope you had a great day. Along with celebrating your birthday, I would like to thank you for your participation and contribution to JWSOUND. As you are one of the long standing members of our group all the way back to 2006, your posts and comments have always inspired, informed and encouraged the reasonable and civil tone that has been the soul of our wonderful online community. Thank you!

37 minutes ago, Gordonmoore1 said:

Happy Birthday John!  Hope you get the day off - if not, may the day be free of interference, leaf blowers, egotistical AD's and prima donnas.   Have some fun!

Thank you, Gordon, that's pretty much how it happened.  Morning spent with some friends online, eschewed most actual work during the day, and avoided the humidity having dinner with a friend in air conditioned comfort.

Thanks, Bernie -- that would be great. 

Bernie and I have hung out here -- we've talked on the phone -- we've emailed -- I worked with his son on a road trip production -- when Bernie was in Indy for the Super Bowl our timing didn't allow us to connect in person -- when I was in his neck of the woods for the most recent Super Bowl, the same was again true -- but... one of these days... the stars will align... and Bernie and I will get to hang out together!