lavalier SHURE, is anyone working professionally with them?

alidav

I am working on a new project with their gear, and found 2 cardioid lavs http://www.shure.it/prodotti/microfoni/mx150bc,

with some Sennheiser ew100, g2 /g3 mixed tx/Rx system, I hadn't any experience with shure lavs (my first love as any of us is with the legendary sm 58).

Today the producer owner of many of audio equipment said that since the lavs have a shure connector he want to buy also a shure tx/rx system, honestly I don't feel comfortable in forcing him in this choice, but at the same time I have no experience of shure radio system for film audio purposes

They sound ok, but they can be nightmares to use because of the directional pickup pattern. Particularly if you end up in any kind of live situation, you really need to be on it as far as having the mic correctly orientated. 

Im not exactly clear on what the issue is. Couldn’t you just buy some sennheiser Omni lav’s to use with the g2’s and g3’s?