Harmonized Tax codes for Transmitters, Receivers, Microphones

Jim Rillie

No. Whenever I needed them I looked them up on older shipping papers. 

But I sold a Lectrosonics Quadpack a while ago and I just couldn’t get a fitting code. So I sent Lectro an email and asked if they could kindly provide this, and they did! Within hours. 

It should be easy enough for them as they are dealing with this on a daily basis. 

Also, all of the usual suspects have shipping departments well versed in international... uhm... shipping (just couldn’t find a better word so as not to use „shipping“ twice)

You know you can look them all up, right? Each country (or most anyway) have got an online database where you can find the numbers. But the descriptions are very old and worded cumbersomely. But a microphone might be easy enough

Ha, Jim, sorry I'm not going to be of any help here but Constantin already has been I hope - so just a minor anecdote: getting a cheap K-Tec cabled boompole nearly impounded as it hit so many (aluminium - electrical... ) targets.

Presumably when we leave the EU trade will revert to our Golden Age of East India Company etc and we can wave goodbye to such "square bananas" like daft tariffs for bloody metal sticks!

Jez